Earlier this week Dorothy from Singular Insanity raised a challenge to write 30 positive qualities about yourself, things that you, or others, like about you.
What a beautiful challenge, given that so much is focused on what we can improve upon, rather than rejoice in what we like about ourselves.
Here are mine:
- good listener
- love to cook
- love to bake
- passionate about being a Mum
- throw a great dinner party
- see the good in everyone
- my smile, people always comment on it
- dessert table styling
- rise past adversity
- accept what the universe deals to me
- stronger than what I was three years ago
- always give my best
- love to laugh
- interior styling
- love a chat with older generations, they have much we can learn from
- love a chat with younger generations, they have much to teach us
- love a chat with my family and friends, without them I wouldn't be me
- can select a good wine
- active in my son's sporting and school commitments
Now it's your turn, go on you can do it! Let me know how you went.
Linking up with Singular Insanity for Things I Know